Building the Buzz: Recap

You made it! Allow me another minute to say thank you for the past month. I had a blast and I hope you did too.

Now, a little bit of business. Like prizes. I hope you didn't forget about the prizes, but if you did, here they are again.




CREATE YOUR WRITER PLATFORM by Chuck Sambuchino







And...
SELL YOU BOOK LIKE WILDFIRE by Rob Eagar
And...
A thirty minute video chat with me to discuss all things marketing and platform related
Sound good. Here's what you need to do to win these fabulous prizes. First, you need to comment on each post from last month to let me know you completed that days task. For those of you who don't have books out yet, doing the prep work minus the execution still counts. After you have commented to let me know the task is done, send me at email at SarahNegovetich@gmail.com. Include your name and a your screen name if you commented with something other than your real name. In the subject line type "Building the Buzz Completed". This is super important so you email doesn't get kicked to my spam filter.

You have until June 9th at midnight to send your email. I will put your names in a hat and randomly select the winner who will be announced on the blog on the 10th. This gives you some extra days to complete all the tasks.

If you have questions, leave them in the comments. Until then, market on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, man...