Happy New Year!

I had the best of intentions to keep the blog up and running this month. You know how well that worked. I guess half of a month isn't bad.

I could stress out, skip family activities and pump out a few more posts this week. I choose not to do that. Experiences are what make us better writers and readers.

So I'm taking the week off. I'll be back again next Monday with a whole week focused on platform. Yeah! I know you're so excited.

Let me take a minute to say Thank you. When I started this blog two years ago, I had no idea what I was doing or where it would take me. I never imagined I would make new friends or find so much joy in sharing all the random knowledge floating in my head. But I did and I have, thanks to all of you.

Enjoy the rest of your year and join me back here in 2014!

3 comments:

  1. Holidays are times for fun, family, and food -- not work and blog posts, so don't get down on yourself. I'm wishing you a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best in 2014 to you! Enjoy your family and recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should take time off for the holidays. You deserve it. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...