Hey, Sarah: The inbetween ages

I'm back with a new video. This week, we're talking about the differences between MG and YA. Tricky stuff. 

The whole house has been a bit under the weather so you'll excuse the fact that I am not wearing any make-up in this video. I didn't realize this until after it was all said and done, and I wasn't about to re-record. So you're stuck with it.

You guys seemed to like the outtakes last week, so I've done them again. I guess I'll keep doing that until I get so good at recording these that there aren't any outtakes...yeah...right.

Enjoy!

As always, I'd love to hear from you guys with comments here or over on the YouTube video. If you have questions of your own you'd like me to answer, just submit them here and I'll add you to the list. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Sarah! I have a friend who has a more naive high school character, so she was looking toward calling her work MG, so this helps delineate the differences.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...