Review Goals & More Eric!

Today marks one week that Rite of Rejection has been officially out in the world and...

I'm at 26 reviews on Amazon! That's over halfway to my goal of 50 in the first month! Super exciting times call for excessive use of exclamation points!

So let me say "Thanks" again for all your support!
If you've already left a review on Amazon, don't forget to shoot me at email to get a bonus Eric POV scene. 

What's that you say, more Eric? That's right. If you send me the link to your honest review of Rite Of Rejection on Amazon I'll send you a scene in Eric's point-of-view that is not in the novel. Want to know a little more about Eric and how he ticks? Now's your chance.

Also, I'm working on a few other little scenes to help in my process of writing the second book. If we can hit the 50 review goal, I'll post another bonus scene here on the blog for everyone to enjoy. So, if you're planning to leave a review of your thoughts, please do and be sure to encourage others who've read the book to do the same. 

I'll just be over here, writing away.

2 comments:

Share the love, man...