New Headshots

Hey Gang! I don't normally post on Thursday, but I've got something different today.

Last night I posted my new headshots on Facebook and asked for everyone's favorite. The response has been varied and spirited. I don't want you to miss out on the fun, so I thought I'd post the options here to git your opinion. 

Just leave your vote in the comments. I'll be going through all the feedback this weekend and you should see a shiny new pic of yours truly gracing the top of the page starting on Monday!

All pictures taken by the fabulous Deirdre Lewis of Pictures Of Prose Photography



9 comments:

  1. I say 4 or 6. You look approachable, calm, but someone with still enough air of authority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in blue- it's a more dynamic color. That said, I like 4 and 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 3 best, but they all look great so you really can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look less posed in 5, that'd be my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 has the best smile. Also like the laid back look on 5. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://binarymetabotreview.co/

    As this type of trading has become very popular with many people using it, there are several binary options platforms available. For this reason, it may sometimes become difficult to know which platform is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...