Happy New Year!

Hey there, you gracious, forgiving, enthusiastic, and slightly crazy people I call my tribe!
I hope each of you had a fantastic holiday season filled with joy, laughter, and family. As we head into the new year (how in the world is it almost 2016), I wanted to take a minute to say Thank you!

This little blog started way back in 2011 as nothing more than an outlet for me. I was moving half-way across the country to a place where I knew no one and the extrovert in me was screaming at the sudden loss of people. Never in a million years did I ever imagine it would turn into such a crucial part of my life or how much this little slice of the interwebs would impact me.

The past four years have been such an amazing journey from out-of-work marketer to author/agent. Having you all with me for that rocky path to where I am has been a blessing, and I can't wait to keep traveling together to see what is in store for all of us in the future. You guys inspire me to keep going, pushing further and doing more and for that I am eternally grateful.

It is my hope that coming here provides each of you with knowledge, inspiration and the occasional kick in the pants (served with a healthy side of humor). But even more than that, I hope this blog is a place you can come and know that you are never alone in this sometimes scary world of books. Because even though it is fun, exciting and fulfilling, it can also be terrifying. But even though we are all separated by miles and oceans, none of us ever have to be alone. Thank you for being here with me.

I have so many exciting plans for 2016, both for me personally and for the blog. So here's to 2015. Thanks for the journey with all of its highs and lows. And cheers to 2016, for the wild adventure you are sure to ring in!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara - sounds like an interesting journey over the last few years ... and now in 2016 may it continue from strength to strength ... all the best - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you started this blog in 2011, I've known you the whole time you had a blog. I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...