Thanks for understanding

I had posts planned for this week, not written, but planned. But they didn't get written. Because some personal things in my family have just taken it out of me. I tried guys, I really did. But this week just got the best of me.

For those that don't know, we have some family that visited us over the holidays and never left due to some pretty serious medical issues that occurred. I appreciate all of your kind words and prayers so much and it helps to make all of this a little easier knowing I have people out there praying for our family.

Just so you know, the health situation is improving, but it is slow and there have been more setbacks than we imagined. More family has arrived to help, which I am extremely thankful for. However, this means our regular schedule has completely flown out the window.

I am working very hard to get back into the swing of things, but I ask for your patience and understanding when I miss blog posts (like all this week). I'm giving myself a pass for the rest of this week and then plan to get posts back up starting on Monday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now go hug a family member.

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you, and I'm sending warm fuzzies your way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah ... I do hope all will be well, even though time will take its course. Take care and yes give lots of hugs - all the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear of your family member's medical problems. What an awful way to spend the Christmas holidays. I hope they get better soon. Your apology is entirely unnecessary - real life often gets the best of us. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...