Look, I'm famous!

I didn't have anything planned for the blog today, but since a few of you asked me for the link to the writer's digest article, I figured I'd share.

So here it is in all it's glory: Writer's Digest Spotlight

Two comments on this:
1. I had no idea this was going to be running. It was published my first Monday back from an almost month long vacation (my life is rough). I say this because I was no where near caught up on my queries before it ran, and I'm now trying to crawl out from under an avalanche of queries.

If you've queried me lately (thanks, I love you, too), please be patient while I read through them all. I respond to each and every one, usually, with at least a line or two of comments. That takes time, but I want to keep doing it as long as I can. I promise I'll get to them as quick as humanly possible.

2. If you don't already subscribe to the Writer's Digest newsletters (which is where this write-up was featured), you need to get on that. They send out great emails with tons of information and regularly spotlight agents who are looking for clients. It's a perfect place to scout for agents to add to your query list.

That's all! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the spotlight!! I love that feature of the WD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, and let me say thank you. Even though I'm not querying anymore, I really respect that you comment on your query submissions. That says so much about you, Sarah. Not that I didn't already know you're awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...