What do you want to learn about?

So...I don't really have much for you right now. Two reasons:

First, I'm working on another blog series because you guys seem to really like those and I personally love them. This one won't really be a challenge since you can't actively do it in 30 days. Instead it's more of a spread out lesson plan. Wow, could I be more vague. Probably.

I promise to have more details soon. For now posting will be kinda sparse while I work on making the next series super awesome.

Second, I'm not really sure what you guys want to know more about. Seriously. I've been around the marketing block so I'm sure there's plenty of stuff floating around my big ol' noggin I could talk to you guys about. But I don't want to just throw it out there if you're not really interested.

I want to hear from you. Is there an aspect of marketing and PR that you want to know more about? Any tactic or plan you are interested in, but want to take a deeper dive before you commit. Let me know.

I don't know everything about marketing (I'd rough estimate it close to 2%), but I'm willing to dig around and find the answers if need be. So leave a comment with a topic you want to see more posts on and I'll gladly accommodate.

On a completely unrelated note, I've taken the dive into Tumblr. Apparently, that's where all the teens are hanging out now and since I'm all about YA...you get the picture. If you have a hankering for more me (and who could blame you), stop by and check me out in all my animated GIF glory at www.sarahnego.tumblr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, man...