Blogging from A to Z: Theme Reveal

Every April, hundreds of bloggers sign up to participate in the Blogging From A to Z challenge. The idea is to blog every day of the month (except Sunday) using a letter of the alphabet. As the name suggests, you start with A on the 1st and end with Z on the 30th.

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2014.html

 I've never participated in the April A to Z blog challenge, so this year I decided to give it a go. To make things more interesting, some participating blogs use a theme to tie their posts together. This blog carries a pretty steady theme of marketing information all year, and I've already done several month long themes of sorts. Honestly, I was drawing a bit of a blank at first, but I think I came up with a good theme for the challenge. Are you ready?

http://vidyasury.com/2014/02/a-to-z-challenge-theme-reveal-blogfest.html



Marketing from the Edge
During the month of April I'll be posting 26 unusual marketing ideas for every letter of the alphabet. Some of the ideas are zany and out there. Some aren't crazy at all, just an idea I haven't seen implemented before. You probably won't be able to do all of them, but hopefully you can find one gem in the mix of crazy to try as part of your own marketing efforts.

So be sure to show up here on April 1st to check out the first entry in Marketing from the Edge. And don't forget to check out all the other participants to see what theme ideas they come up with.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like something all writers should be following...but that's just my opinion. I look forward to it. Best of luck.

    Check me out:
    http://writing.chrisvotey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no words for how excited I am for these posts! Yay, and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up for marketing ideas! The more out there, the better lol I look forward to reading these :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Themes are the way to go. Especially when the theme is marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I love your blog already, I will really enjoy the challenge and reading your blogs more. I am doing the challenge also. Check it out. www.writibgsbykrystol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. www.writingsbykrystol.com sorry for the typos!

      Delete
  6. What every self-promoting author needs! I'll be sure to follow them in April. Looking forward to it! :)

    Alex Hurst, fantasy author in Japan, participating in Blogging A-Z April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to your posts! They're always full of something useful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really looking forward to your posts. Any help is help.


    Leanne Ross ( readfaced.wordpress.com & @LeanneRossRF )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like fun! Everyone needs help in the marketing department. I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...