Free Books!

This is it folks! Two weeks until the release of Rite of Redemption. And my brain is officially fried. I feel bad for anyone who has gotten an email from me recently, because I doubt it made very much sense.

So I don't have an Agency Lesson post today. I have several fermenting and I promise I'll get one up next week. To make it up to you, how about an entire collection of free books? That's better, right? All of the titles below are available for free for the next week and you definitely want to check these out.

Also, you can enter the giveaway below to win a $30 Amazon gift card. Which you can then use to buy more books. *cough* Rite of Redemption *cough*

Any who, be sure to check out the free titles listed below and get your name in to win that gift card. Because Mondays are made better with books.


The Vampire Hunter's Daughter-Books 1-6 by Jennifer Malone Wright
Seeking Havoc by Lila Felix
Shame by Sarah M. Cradit
The Amber Project by J.N. Chaney
Rite of Rejection by Sarah Negovetich
Honey Queen by Christina Mercer
Unspoken by Amy Richie
The White Aura by Felicia Tatum
Lichgates by S.M. Boyce
Disarming by Alexia Purdy

1 comment:

  1. Your book being up there puts a smile to my face. You did it! Something to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...