Revelation of Redemption

See what I did there...with the blog post title...? I'm feeling clever today.

I'm also feeling so excited to officially reveal Rite of Redemption out into the big, bad world. So, in addition to showing off this gorgeous cover, the final book in the Acceptance Series is now up for pre-order! Woohoo!

Also, before I lay it on you, I wanted to let you know that the Thunderclap for my experiment fully funded, so that's happening today. I'll be tracking the clicks and shares and all that good stuff so I can report back to you. I'll have data and what not next Wednesday, so be sure to tune back in if your interested in the effectiveness of it all.

So now without further ado:

Rite of Redemption
https://www.amazon.com/Rite-Redemption-Acceptance-Book-3-ebook/dp/B01F50EZ3C

Rebecca escaped the PIT, found a family among the Freeman...and watched too many loved ones die. All she wants is the Cardinal to leave her in peace, but he's made it clear that's never going to happen.

When the Cardinal attacks other Freeman villages, she finally understands that no one is safe from his wrath. As the only one who's stood up to the evil that is the Cardinal, it's up to her to convince the others that they can't hide forever. It's time to fight.

The Machine predicted Rebecca would become the Cardinal's enemy. It may have gotten that one right.

In the conclusion to the Acceptance series, enemies become allies and old friends emerge, but in the end, sacrifice may be the price of freedom.  

Yeah! I hope you're as excited as I am. You can go reserve your copy now and it will be ready for you on release day, June 6th!!!!
https://www.amazon.com/Rite-Redemption-Acceptance-Book-3-ebook/dp/B01F50EZ3C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, man...