A special offer (because of guilt)

Okay, I feel really bad. Like I woke up this morning and it was the first thing on my mind kinda bad. I made my book free and then completely forgot to tell you all about it until there were only a few hours left to get it. I'm a dork and totally dropped the ball.

So I want to make it up to you. I can't make Rejection free because there are rules and I have to follow them. But I can make it as cheap as they'll let me. So for a few more days I'm going to leave both Rite of Rejection and Rite of Revelation at only $.99 each.

This means you can still get the whole series for less than $5. That's less than a carb-loaded fast food sub!

I know, I know. It's a whole dollar more than yesterday.

But it's less than it will be, because I can't leave these prices forever. I've got bills to pay and fast food subs to buy.

In all seriousness, I'm totally sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner and I promise to do better next time I have such big news.

Don't forget that you can get the novella that takes place in the 24 hours between books one and two totally free. Just sign up for my newsletter. In fact, that's the only place to get it. Plus, my newsletter folks totally knew all about the sale last week.

Also, a huge thank you to everyone who did pick up copies. Both books two and three are in the top 10K of all of Amazon and Rejection is THIS close. We're ranking on all kinds of lists and I couldn't be more tickled. So thanks for getting the books, telling your friends, and just being awesome in general.

I'm going to continue my post publication housework (i.e. this place is gross and someone should clean it). We'll be back tomorrow with regularly scheduled posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, man...