Rite of Rejection is free!

So, today is release day for Rite of Redemption, the final book in the Acceptance series. I've been running around doing all the fun release day business and I realized, now at 7pm, that I forgot something.

I completely forgot to let you know about a book sale. I'm seriously cringing at my idiocy right now.

Anywho, I'll keep this short and sweet. For one more night (tonight) you can get Rite of Rejection for Free and Rite of Revelation for only $.99!

Seriously, you can get the whole shabang of a series for less than $4.00! That's like giving up one Starbucks. Or two bags of chicharones. I'm not judging your cravings.

Here's all the linkage info for where you need to go to get your free book. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

http://www.amazon.com/Acceptance-3-Book-Series/dp/B01FZ5GMVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, man...