Hey, Sarah: Query vs. Pitch

Alright, as promised, here is the first Q&A video. This week I am answering the question of Pitch vs. Query.



Things I learned from making my first YouTube video:
1. I say the word "so" way too much
2. I blink and close my eyes at random times
3. I'm not nearly as funny as I sometimes think I am
4. Video editing is hard and has a steep learning curve
5. Apparently it takes a while to upload a video

I promise these will get better. They have to, because I'm pretty sure they can't get worse. Bear with me while I get the hang of this and we'll all learn a little something together.

If you have your own question you'd like for me to answer, fill out the question form and I'll add you to the list.

12 comments:

  1. OMGosh, you are so darn cute! :) That was an awesome video and a great explanation between the two. Love that you added the advantages and disadvantages of both. And I'm sure you'll get the hang of editing, etc. I'm looking forward to more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it probably took my four hours to edit a ten minute video. I can only assume it gets easier. :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! You are so brave. I don't even like having my picture taken. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was helpful, thanks!

    I think you're funny. Maybe it's a Sarah thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when you spell it the right way. ;)

      Delete
  4. Ok, I totally loved this and want more! Totally sharing this with like.... the whole world! Or at the very least, the ones who follow me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I can find 20 minutes of quiet at my house, I'll have another video on Saturday. :)

      Delete
  5. You're too hard on yourself. Informative and adorable! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry. You guys sure do know how to make a gal feel special. Also, I will be informing my husband that he's lucky to have such an adorable wife. ;)

      Delete
  6. I don't know why you don't think you're funny. My husband was giving me weird looks as I chuckled in my recliner watching the video. Thanks for the info! And don't worry, the video learning curve is sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're awesome, Sarah! Keep the videos coming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...