Hey, Sarah: Sending revised pages

Before today's video, I have a little update. I'll be reopening to queries starting on Monday September 1st. Keep in mind that the agency will close to queries for the holidays starting some time around Thanksgiving. So if you plan to query me in 2014, now is the time.

To help, I've got a new interview up as part of First Five Frenzy talking about what I look for in the first five pages (which is what you should send with your query).

Also, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter. This is going to go out some time tonight and will include the checklist from this month's Platform Pick-up. 

And now, on to the video.

4 comments:

  1. Lol - love the video and the outtakes. Such good info and so cute and fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly. I'm starting to enjoy the process now. :)

      Delete
  2. Such great information! Thanks for taking the time to share!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...