What are you learning?

It occured to me while writing yesterday's post about what I learned from Nanowrimo, that this is the exact kind of post that I most enjoy reading. I love finding out what people learn from various life experiences. As a life-long learner I'm a firm believer that every day provides opportunities to learn something new.

So then I thought, I bet the wonderful, smart people who read this blog have learned all kinds of stuff from their experiences. And wouldn't it be great if they would share those things with me...I mean us.

Which brings us to today's blog. I'd like to offer up an opportunity to all of you to write a guest blog about things you've learned from your life experiences: "What I learned from ..."

The rules, if you can call them that, are pretty simple. The experience itself doesn't have to be writing related (got some wisdom from a recent trip to Walmart?), but what you learn from it does. Posts should be formatted with a basic summary of the experience along with a numbered list of what you learned. The number is up to you, but I would think ten would be a max and they would need to be brief.

If you are interested in writing a guest post as part of the new "What I learned from ..." series please contact me at SarahNegovetich (at) hotmail (dot) com with your idea.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading the guest posts. If my life wasn't so crazy right now, I'd do one.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...